Multiple Sclerosis Prevalence
- Multiple Sclerosis is described in European populations or populations of European descent and genetic admixture (100 to 220 per 100,000 people).
- Multiple Sclerosis is also well described in the West Indies in populations of mixed French, Hispanic or Portuguese descent.
- Other regions of Asia prevalence at 5 to 10 per 100,000.
- It is estimated that the prevalence of Multiple Sclerosis in the United States is 150 per 100,000.
- Multiple Sclerosis has not been reported in native African populations and rare case reports published have been questioned subsequently.
Ask The Experts
Your questions will be answered in 2 business days.